A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Monday, January 18, 2016

THE BONES OF COLONIAL CONQUISTADOR RULE (AN EXCERPT)


Allen Orlando is a food writer extraordinaire.
In order to get at the most exotic foods of the world he has to travel... a lot.
Some of the places he has been are very far off the beaten path of life.
These are the places of his best food encounters.
And, sometimes the locals give him whispered looks into the secrets of their cultures.
Occasionally, some of them show him a little horror... like,
The Bones Of Colonial Conquistador Rule!

ALO





THE BONES OF COLONIAL CONQUISTADOR RULE  (AN EXCERPT)

(Antigua, Guatemala)


The very happy children took me down into the depth of one of the countless sub tunnels under the city.
I had come to this ancient city to get a dose of its very rich history and its world renowned foods.
After a week there, writing my articles and meeting the people and eating their food, the local kids befriended me.
And they fearlessly showed me the darker secrets of the city, me promising to keep their identities a secret, in the frightening dark tombs under the city!

ALO

No comments:

Post a Comment