A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Wednesday, January 6, 2016

ANIMAL BLOOD (AN EXCERPT)


The story has been told.
It is of a vampire name Mark who is trying very hard to not kill humans.
But, that goes against his inherently evil nature.
And he might be at the end of his rope.
And... he is sick and tired of drinking... Animal Blood!

MCB






ANIMAL BLOOD  (AN EXCERPT)

(Southport, North Carolina)


I crave the sugar and sodium mixture in you.
I savor the electric abuse that flavors your blood. 
I swoon as I anticipate the taste of your flesh. 
As my teeth pierce your neck skin, I will see stars!

MCB

No comments:

Post a Comment