A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Tuesday, January 5, 2016

ANOTHER LONG SUMMER


Albert Lance Wintercap has just gotten his mind back... today.
He is lying fully naked on his back on the cold forest floor covered in dirt and leaves.
His shaggy gray hair has shed and his fangs are gone.
Who knows how long he has been sprawled-out here.
All he knows is this...
He is human again, his mind is still foggy and he is freezing cold!
Oh, and it is time to get back home to "reality!"
And that, 
Somewhere deep in his memory, 
Is the fact that he just survived... Another Long Summer!

RLJ





ANOTHER LONG SUMMER
5-3-15

(Harrisonburg, Virginia)


The June solstice is rapidly approaching as these Spring days seem to quickly flow by.
On June 21st, I will transform back into my original form... until the winter solstice arrives.
Unfortunately, my were-form transformation takes my mind back to the deadly feral creature I am.
I will pray now... for me to survive the hunters bullets... when they realize I am back again!

ALW

No comments:

Post a Comment