A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Saturday, January 16, 2016

NO TIME LIMIT FOR REVENGE IN THE LAND OF THE SEQUOIA


My name is Detective Paul Ryan.
I have lived in Salem, Oregon for 53 years.
There is an ancient, mystical aura that surrounds this land.
Life is strong here.
Death is stronger... it is... Native American.
Oh, the things I have seen...
As you will now read.
The one thing I do know is this...
There is No Time Limit For Revenge In The Land Of The Sequoia.

PAR





NO TIME LIMIT FOR REVENGE IN THE LAND OF THE SEQUOIA

(Salem, Oregon)


Aaron Jaks: There it is, governor... that is the grave where I buried the last chick I killed over two years ago... see the pieces of her red dress there?
Det. Paul Ryan: Where is the body, Jaks... all we have here is what looks like an old grassed over mound in the middle of the woods with a hole in the middle of it and some rotted cloth.
Aaron Jaks: Look governor, I've brought all of you out here to make my final amends for my many murderous sins, before my execution next month, and to stop the nightmares... and, this is the girl's grave.
Officer Pete Sands: Oh my god, Paul... behind you... oh my fucking god... coming toward us from behind those trees... is that a moss covered woman walking toward us... with hands extended... walking toward Jaks?

PAR

No comments:

Post a Comment