A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Sunday, January 17, 2016

THE HOMICIDAL DEAD (20)


The dead walk the earth as homicidal cannibals who eat the living!
The living have mostly been murdered and consumed.
I, Jason Allen Cranston, am alive.
My mission in life,
Before I am eventually cornered and bitten,
Is to find somebody else alive... anybody!

JAC

----------------------------------------------------------------------






THE HOMICIDAL DEAD  (20)

(Richmond, Virginia)


The James River is simply beautiful and inviting from my standing spot on this sandy edge.
All that water is so inviting to me... I seem to know that people once swam in this calmer spot.
Suddenly, this ugly reality slaps in my face when I spy a number of undead floating down the river.
I remember just where I am... dead in the center of the zombie apocalypse... and I could be dragged down and eaten even during a cooling swim in the James River!

JAC





No comments:

Post a Comment