A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Thursday, January 21, 2016

COLD FEET


Winter can hard of a lady.
Cracked lips and cracked skin on the hands and feet...
Winter can be hard on a lady.
Unless she is the walking dead, and dry skinned already.
She has a cold heart, cold hands... and very Cold Feet!

MOS






COLD FEET

(Roanoke, Virginia)


It is friggin' nineteen degrees outside and not a ray of solar warmth is anywhere in sight.
The heavy snow clouds have blocked out the sun and boy do I wish I were outside in the day.
I would never be awake and standing in this window if the midday sun was shining bright.
Oh, the sun would instantly destroy me... and, conversely, the cold outside would instantly freeze me right down to my... Cold Feet!

MOS

No comments:

Post a Comment