A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Wednesday, February 10, 2016

MAKING MY PEACE BEFORE TOMORROW STRIKES ME DOWN


Tonight, I go to sleep one final time.
I am relaxed and in a very peaceful zone.
I should be, because I have spent the last week...
Making My Peace Before Tomorrow Strikes Me Down!

MAB





MAKING MY PEACE BEFORE TOMORROW STRIKES ME DOWN

(Austin, Texas)


I am Mary Anne Ballard, I am psychic and I have dreamed about the day of my death since I was 4 years old.
Tomorrow is the day my dreams and nightmares have forecast the massive heart attack that will take me out.
I has battled to eat right all of my life... exercised to my excellent health... never had a drink of alcohol or had a smoke.
The cholesterol is a little high, but what are you going to do about that... on the day before the day you die?

MAB 


No comments:

Post a Comment