A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Monday, February 22, 2016

WHAT FUTURE BE OF THEE, OH X-FILES


Oh my,
It is Monday night again!
Five weeks of six weeks have passed and after tonight,
I will have to ask myself...
What Future Be Of Thee, Oh X-Files!

RLJ





WHAT FUTURE BE OF THEE, OH X-FILES

(Herndon, Virginia)


How fast can six weeks of TV horror pass by as this world continues to spin on its sturdy axis?
As fast as today is the last day of six episodes of the horror love of my existence... the X-Files!
Six episodes of the characters and the horror and the science fiction that I love the most is not enough!
And tonight, in two hours, it will be over... leaving me with even more resolve to create my own horror tales to excite the "believers!"

RLJ 

No comments:

Post a Comment