A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Saturday, February 20, 2016

THE HOMICIDAL DEAD (23)



The dead walk the earth as homicidal cannibals who eat the living!
The living have mostly been murdered and consumed.
I, Jason Allen Cranston, am alive.
My mission in life,
Before I am eventually cornered and bitten,
Is to find somebody else alive... anybody!

JAC

----------------------------------------------------------------------

This cigarette lighter in my right hand is power in the zombie apocalypse!
Fire is the great equalizer for one against brain rotted millions.
Today is still young.
Let the burning begin!

JAC




THE HOMICIDAL DEAD  (23)

(Richmond, Virginia)


Where would I be without the ability to make fires in a simple way?
Fire gives me the heat of life when the electricity cycles down for a few days.
Fire is the ultimate weapon against the undead... thank god they burn like old funky rubber tires.
And oh, the burn... walking blindly as their eyes burst... providing me with extra heat... and a whole lot of needed entertainment!

JAC

No comments:

Post a Comment