A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Monday, February 8, 2016

X-FILES PERFECTION


I sat transfixed, again, as I watched my favorite TV show ever!
The directing is perfection... the acting is superb... the writing is clever!
And I almost cried tonight when Scully cried...
How sad was it when her mother died!
When the X-Files is again off the air, I will forget it... never!

RLJ





X-FILES PERFECTION

(Herndon, Virginia)


The world of horror fiction is aligned on the correct axis when X marks the perfect spot.
The files that contain all the tropes and all the stories and all the scenarios spill their secrets.
The two protagonists, they who truly love each other, are on a different plane of understanding, now.
How many years have passed since season 9 ended... and how can it be that the X-Files is better now than it ever was?

RLJ

No comments:

Post a Comment