A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Sunday, February 7, 2016

TEXAS RED CLAY (AN EXCERPT)


Texas clay,
As red and iron filled as fresh blood!
After I have feasted from the pulsing neck of my victim...
I rub my face in feral dirt!
Oh, how I love my... Texas Red Clay!

ALM





TEXAS RED CLAY  (AN EXCERPT)

(Gruene, Texas)


...There I was... wet, confused and hungry. I was back from the dead and did not have one idea as to where I was. I knew one thing, though, I needed to satisfy that hunger. Soon instinct took over my mind and body. I soon found myself attacking deer, wild boar and even the occasional small bear for their blood. This way of life continued for about forty days. I constantly found myself thinking, 'Where are the humans for me to feed upon?'

ALM

No comments:

Post a Comment