A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Tuesday, February 16, 2016

WHERE BRAIN CELLS RETIRE TO DIE



All monsters are not creatures, surreal, from nightmares had!
The worst monsters, the most globally horrific, are human!
And often times their destructive ways are consigned... 
By the ignorant voters who gave them their power in the first place!
I give you South Carolina...
The place Where Brain Cells Retire To Die!

RLJ






WHERE BRAIN CELLS RETIRE TO DIE

(Sumter, South Carolina)


...I closed my eyes and I wished to be in paradise... willing myself there... but, this is a horror world!
I opened my eyes and I discovered I was in South Carolina... Sumter, S.C. -- oh, the horror there!
In S.C. where white declares it is superior to black, death to gays and the "N" word is not pronounced "N"!
S.C. where the northern devil is embraced... and and the angst ends when the Confederate flag flies high over the state again!...

RLJ

No comments:

Post a Comment