A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Monday, February 1, 2016

SLEEPY TIME AHEAD


The process to falling to sleep is as varied as every human alive.
My sleeping habits are not your sleeping habits.
You sleep in a soft bed.
I sleep in a feral wooden coffin.
And, we all look forward to... Sleepy Times Ahead!

RLJ





SLEEPY TIME AHEAD

(Herndon, Virginia)


When I first lay my head down upon my native soil, my mind immediately begins to battle sleep.
And then, a short time passed, I drift off to the short pre-dream that primes my mind for the night.
The dream is a bizarre mental cinema... a blast of the weird... of which I always remember.
And then I awaken, to fall asleep again, to rest my body and mind before tomorrow's world of horror begins... anew!

RLJ


No comments:

Post a Comment