A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Thursday, November 6, 2014

CRYSTAL PINES HORROR VECTOR





Horror Vector -- 
In this case...
A town that sits upon ancient Native American sacred ground,
Forced to draw worldly horror inside its vicinity.
And inside the house that sits empty on the last lot on Sanders Street,
A murdered man's restless soul resides to tell tales to all who visit --
To those persons brave enough to step inside this haunted house...
Or brave enough to walk the spirit infused streets of...
CRYSTAL PINES HORROR VECTOR!

RLJ






CRYSTAL PINES HORROR VECTOR (1)

-- Crystal Pines, North Carolina --


I was first moved into the dark horror town of Crystal Pines, North Carolina in 1936.
I was hanged, by my neck on a Oak Tree branch, until I died in Tarborough, N.C. in 1930.
They say I raped a white woman... that never happened... now, my tortured soul resides here.
I am trapped... in this haunted house... in this horror vector... forced to haunt all who enter!

MSB



No comments:

Post a Comment