A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Monday, November 10, 2014

WINTER LOSSES



Long snowy Winters and mental illness do not mix well!

SOS




WINTER LOSSES
(Greenwich, Connecticut)


Today is early November and the depression just blanketed over me... again.
At this yearly time, I change inside my head and the bad times of Winter begin... again.
I scream and I yell and I cut and I slash until my loss of reality is soaking blood red... again.
Come Spring, my mental state turns... and I spend the Summer burying the memories of Winter... again!

SOS

No comments:

Post a Comment