A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Saturday, November 1, 2014

THE SMELL OF DEATH


One month later,
And countless cleanings later,
When entering the locked room you will still find...
The Smell Of Death!

SWW






THE SMELL OF DEATH

Electricity can be a real hardcore bastard when you are not respectful of it!
I should have been more careful when I was screwing on that light switch cover.
One stupid slip of the screwdriver was all it took for the shock to unconsciousness.
Before my mind closed, I had this thought... my burnt flesh smells like cooked ham!

SWW





No comments:

Post a Comment