A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Sunday, November 23, 2014

WINTER PREY


The dogs await the inevitable.
The children know where the knives are.
My wife is losing her nerve.
And I can't wait to use this pump action shotgun in my hands.

BAY






WINTER PREY

They came out of the cold, snowy, wintry mountain range in the short distance up in the north.
They are feral, cunning canids... Jackal-like beast of stealth and stalking -- Coyotes.
Be it prey, pets or small children... all are fodder for mouths that rend and devour.
I have all three inside this house... and they continue to scratch and chew at my front door!

BAY



No comments:

Post a Comment