A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Friday, November 28, 2014

DRIVING LIKE A FOOL


The full moon is high and dangerous tonight.
Highway 74 is darker and more dangerous under the full moon.
In a small town,
Just off the highway,
Horror meets Terror meets William Martin!
Horror ensues...
William escapes...
And now he is --
Driving Like A Fool!

RLJ






DRIVING LIKE A FOOL

How fast can I get away from the blood soaked horror I witnessed an hour ago?
As fast as I can drive the midnight distance from Sumpter, S.C. to Wilmington, N.C.!
That hotel was haunted... I know it was... and that blood soaked bitch was a witch!
I'm driving like a fool... my mind is cracked... and I still see her in my rear view mirror!

WWM

No comments:

Post a Comment