A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Saturday, November 15, 2014

THE PINK ROOM


My name is Samuel Marvin.
I own an aged haunted house.
I live inside my haunted house.
And, strange things happen inside... The Pink Room.

SWM





THE PINK ROOM

This haunted room bleeds thick red blood from its walls every Thursday night.
I've cleaned the blood off the paint so often that the walls are now stained pink.
I'm determined to stay in my home regardless of the murders committed here years ago.
This is the Pink Room... favored by family and guests... until darkness falls on Thursday nights!

SWM


No comments:

Post a Comment