A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Sunday, November 9, 2014

PRIORITY ONE


I am Cedric Vincent David!
You don't know me now...
But you will know of me in time!
Right now...
I have to take care of -- Priority One!

CVD






PRIORITY ONE

Priority Four -- Stay away from the flesh burning solar rays of the undead killing sunlight!
Priority Three -- Always possess at least a handful of the soil from the place I was turned!
Priority Two -- Hunt my human prey only during the darkest hours of the midnight!
Priority One -- Continue to hunt down the vampire bastard who turned me against my will!

CVD

No comments:

Post a Comment