A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Friday, November 14, 2014

WORDS IN DREAMS AND BOOKS


As we all settle in for an ice cold weekend,
Remember this...
Be it by a good ol' paper horror book,
Or digital words of horror on a glowing screen,
Horror frights make the heart beat a little faster.
Can you feel the warmth spreading through you?
Good,
Now read some more...

RLJ






WORDS IN DREAMS AND BOOKS

Good god, it's a freaking cold today here in Northern Virginia under this Polar Vortex horror!
I'm wrapped up in this blanket and this quilt to "warm the cockles of my..." shivering body.
I am charged to drift off to a fevered sleepy-time when I am swaddled like a snug baby...
To dream of more Horrorwalker World horror tales to help you survive the bleak winter isolation.

RLJ




No comments:

Post a Comment