A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Friday, November 21, 2014

THE HOMICIDAL DEAD (3)


The dead walk the earth as homicidal cannibals who eat the living!
The living have mostly been murdered and consumed.
I am alive.
My mission in life,
Before I am eventually cornered and bitten,
Is to find somebody else alive... anybody!

JAC







DOG BITES


If my dog bit me, I would not yell.
If my dog bit me, I would not cry.
If my dog bit me, I would not retaliate.
If my dog bit me, I might feel alive in this zombie apocalypse wasteland!

JAC


No comments:

Post a Comment