A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Saturday, November 22, 2014

THE LIVING DEAD


History lessons taught to shy 15 year old psychic, Sally...
Late in the midnight...
By her best friends who reside in the old historic graveyard.

RLJ






THE LIVING DEAD

The old slave graveyard at the intersection of 6th and Main is my favorite place to chill.
Ever since I was a young girl I've been able to talk to the dead souls residing there.
The ghosts of the dead from the far distant past are my favorite friends to talk to.
The history lessons they give to me have taught me that the living are deader than they are.

SAL

No comments:

Post a Comment