A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Tuesday, February 3, 2015

A LITTLE FRESH AIR


The young girl's captor fucked up this morning!
He left her with too much slack in her wrist binding.
She made her move when he left the building for a time.
Now, he is her tortured prisoner!
She tells all in her tale... Of A Little Fresh Air!

RLJ







A LITTLE FRESH AIR 

...I've managed to break the thick glass of this Casement Window to allow some gas to escape.
The gas has dissipated in here to the extent that I can now think as fresh air comes inside.
My captor has come back to this place... I hear his car rolling up to the other side of the house.
I've found this box cutter... and I know I now have the strength to slice his throat...!

SAE



No comments:

Post a Comment