A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Sunday, February 1, 2015

THE HOMICIDAL DEAD (6)



I am still good with math and dates.
Today would be,
If I have calculated the days right on my makeshift calendar,
 Super Bowl 69.
It is so crazily profound to me how much that sport meant to me!
Even crazier is...
I have no one to share that love with.
Thank god for football on VHS and DVD...  and pockets of still working electricity!

JAC






THE HOMICIDAL DEAD (6)

Sunday has come around again... seven day until the next seven days!
My, does the time fly by when you are fighting for your life in a wasteland zombie cataclysm!
I would rather be watching a great football tackle on a widescreen TV today... but it is not to be.
I tackled and killed that zombie monstrosity that was eating that dog last week... not quite the same!

JAC


No comments:

Post a Comment