A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Friday, February 13, 2015

THE COMING OUT PARTY


Good things often happen in a Horrorwalker World.
Let us explore one of them in:
The Coming Out Party!

SAN






THE COMING OUT PARTY

I thought that if I came out to my parents they might murder me in my sleep!
I've witnessed the horror and the terror dealt to several friends by their homophobic relatives!
The paranoia I have struggled with through 11 years of school had made me miserable!
But I told them... and their world did not implode... they love me... and my horror is now bliss!

SAN

No comments:

Post a Comment