A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Monday, February 9, 2015

TAMMY MARTIN'S SOUVENIR


I didn't really want to do it! But, my brothers always told me to go for the balls first!

TRM







TAMMY MARTIN'S SOUVENIR 

My name is Tammy and I grew up with six brawling brothers and I know how to exact revenge.
Benton should not have been a dick that night a month ago and punched me in the stomach... again.
You better believe I keep a sharpened pair of sheers in a drawer in the nightstand by my bed.
Oh yea, those are a long dead and gone Benton's testicles in the alcohol jar on top of the nightstand!

TRM 

No comments:

Post a Comment