A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Saturday, February 14, 2015

HIS NEIGHBOR THE MURDERER


Do you really know your neighbors?
Do they really know you?
Saul Martin knows about...
His Neighbor The Murderer!

SAM





HIS NEIGHBOR THE MURDERER

I saw the man in the apartment next door plunge a knife into a woman's back last night!
I just so happened to be peeping out my window when he committed the horrible murder!
He can't be the Blackstone Serial killer who is terrorizing the county... that's me!
I've got possible competition... living next door... fate calls for the death of one of us tonight!

SAM

No comments:

Post a Comment