A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Monday, February 16, 2015

SNOWBLIND


It's freezing cold and snowing outside!
The birds won't even fly in this kind of weather.
But here I am outside in the middle of it...
Out here in this dangerous scene from a horror movie...
And I am Snowblind!

SLO







SNOWBLIND

Dear God in heaven, what in the hell am I doing out here on the road in the midst of this winter storm!
Betty forgot that she wanted milk for the soup she's making for the duration of this arctic-like snowfall!
And now... here I am six miles from home... blinding snow all around me... in the hell that is a huge pile-up!
The violent strike from behind sent me spinning into this snowbank... and here comes another car right now!

SLO

No comments:

Post a Comment