A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Tuesday, February 24, 2015

CROWS


My name is Allen Marks.
I am basically trapped in my home right now.
The heavy snows have buried this neighborhood 4 feet deep.
It might be days before Callie and the kids can make it back home.
In the meantime, I have unwanted company in my time of stress.
And the time has come for this company to vacate the premises!

AAM







CROWS

Startled awake, the time on my alarm clock was 5:45 AM... and I was pissed to be awake!
What awoke me was a loud thumping sound emanating from the snow covered outside of my house!
I had to step outside into the bitter cold in order to discover... 20 CROWS pecking at my frozen roof!
That was 4 days ago... I can't make them leave... to stop the sounds... and I don't own a goddamn gun!

AAM


No comments:

Post a Comment