A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Thursday, February 5, 2015

RESURRECTED TO KILL YOU DEAD LIKE ME


Another innocent murder victim has been... 
Resurrected To Kill You Dead Like Me!

ZOM







RESURRECTED TO KILL YOU DEAD LIKE ME

I was minding my own business in my dorm room on that fateful full moon night.
I though my roommate had entered my room, but it was you... my evil murderer.
You killed me in a manner so heinous that some unknown force brought me back from the dead!
I've tracked you down to this hotel room... and now, you are mine to make YOU suffer as I suffered!

ZOM


No comments:

Post a Comment