A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Saturday, June 20, 2015

A DEADLY DEADLINE


People flirt with an instant death by electrocution every day.
Every time you plug in an appliance into the wall,
For example,
 You are flirting with a dangerous monster.
But working on your computer during a raging electrical storm?
Now, that's just freaking crazy!
You are flirting with A Deadly Deadline!

RLJ








A DEADLY DEADLINE

An electrical storm rages outside the window to my den... positioned 10 feet from my back.
This explosive thunder, and this plasma bright lightening, is actually the beginning of a bigger storm.
I'm now typing away on my laptop, to meet my story deadline... before my fingers are fried by a lightening strike.
Holy crap, that was a lightening blast into the tree right outside my window... type faster fingers, before...

RLJ

No comments:

Post a Comment