A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Wednesday, June 3, 2015

TAR HEELS BURN


I am Peter Dillon Jones!
I love the state of my birth!
But, evil has embraced the capital city!
And because of that hell hot devilment... Tar Heels Burn!

PDJ










TAR HEELS BURN

I awoke in the middle of the night in a drenching cold sweat and a sand dry mouth!
I screamed like a banshee as my mind ripped away the layers of the nightmare embracing me!
My terror came in the realization that I was not in the flaming pit of unholy hell inside my nightmare dream!
My horror came in the sickening realization that I was still stuck in real hell on earth -- North Carolina!

PDJ

No comments:

Post a Comment