A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Sunday, June 7, 2015

MY TOMORROW IS MY YESTERDAY (AN EXCERPT)


And here it is, Dear Readers...
FOURTH LINE OF HORROR story # 365!

Holy Shit, what an undertaking!
A story every day for 365 days!

But this is just the beginning, folks.
Starting tomorrow,
I begin working toward the next 365 horror tales for your pleasure.
See you then.

And now today's tale:

MY TOMORROW IS MY YESTERDAY  (AN EXCERPT)

RLJ


____________________________________________





I am on the run from agents of my government who want to control my powers...
Or, kill me if I will not comply.
I've watched four friends of mine die in pain at the hands of government scientists.
They wanted what was inside our bodies to use for their personal purposes.
The process of extraction killed the all.
I've escaped my captors and by the pieces of meteor embedded in my body,
I will kill myself before I allow them to dissect me like a frog in a classroom.
I'll outwit them, for, I have gained control of my body!
I see the future,
And drag it into my past,
Meaning... My Tomorrow Is My Yesterday!

DSP









MY TOMORROW IS MY YESTERDAY  (AN EXCERPT)

...My name is Dmitry Popova... and I am what is now known as a Human Time Transendor!
I am one of five men, of hundreds injured, who were struck by pieces of the Chelyabinsk meteor in 2013.
Those pieces of unknown space material changed the five of us into inhuman creatures displaced in time.
We exist in tomorrow... making our present our yesterday... and our story is a real Russian horror spectacle!...

DSP


No comments:

Post a Comment