A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Thursday, June 18, 2015

SOLAR LENTIGO


What in the hell is Solar Lentigo?
Oh, you'll eventually know what it is.
You're a young, cocky fuck right now...
With your pretty skin and your hot face and your big boobs and your bitchy ego!
But like every human being before you...
You'll take the hit to your ego, and your soul, when you finally come to terms with...
Solar Lentigo!

CAL









SOLAR LENTIGO

Whoever it was that invented the term Liver Spots was a prophetic bastard, indeed!
Liver Spots appear on the human body as advanced age begins to fuck one's cellular structures!
I don't want to die, goddamn it... especially because I do not believe in the horrors of god, or an afterlife!
Today, my first Liver Spot on my face... tomorrow, my first date with this bottle of skin lightener!

CAL


No comments:

Post a Comment