A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Tuesday, June 30, 2015

I TOLD EVERYBODY YOU WERE DEAD (AN EXCERPT)


In this new world order paradigm,
The dead might come back to animated undead... after the fact.
What do they do when the come back to undead?
Where do they go when they come back as the undead?
How long will they stay undead before they die... again?
And what do I do when... I Told Everybody You Were Dead?

DDL









I TOLD EVERYBODY YOU WERE DEAD  (AN EXCERPT)

...I drove all the way up to Seattle from Longview to attend your funeral, Misty.
I watched them lower your casket deep down into the soggy soil as your mother openly wept.
After the ceremony, I comforted your dad... before I got in my car and drove back home.
I've already told everybody you were dead... so, why are you standing here in my doorway?...

DDL

No comments:

Post a Comment