A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Friday, June 12, 2015

THUNDER IN THE DISTANCE


Do you really believe the ancient gods ever left earth behind?
No... some of them walk among you right now.
They might even be your best friend.
Some of them willingly stay on earth.
Others are here on temporary terms.
They are the ones who fear the day they are called home...
By the sounds of ominous Thunder In The Distance!

AMO









THUNDER IN THE DISTANCE

Why, oh why, am I so afraid of the portentous sounds of thunder approaching in the distance?
Sensei-Master Raijin warned me that he would eventually come back to earth to take me back home.
I've grown to covet my centuries long time here on earth as it's current weather god... but, my time is nearly done.
Modern man has ravaged this planet... and there is no need for me here... and so, I fear the approaching thunder every time!

AMO

No comments:

Post a Comment