A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Saturday, June 13, 2015

IS MY YOKAI A CURSE, OR A BLESSING


Margie can set on my chest and look into my eyes anytime she pleases.
I am hers and she is mine.
Others cannot understand our love, and why it exists.
Some of them have asked...
Is My Yokai A Curse, Or A Blessing!

SAM










IS MY YOKAI A CURSE, OR A BLESSING

Margie, my ancient Turkish Angora Cat, has been my personal guardian since I got her years ago.
She has saved my life from outside forces wanting to do me harm... too many times to count.
Some men call her a cat from hell, some women have referred to her as a monster demon!
During the full moon, when she reveals herself to me as Bakeneko, she tells me why I am the only human she can ever love!

SAM


No comments:

Post a Comment