A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Monday, June 8, 2015

WHATEVER WORKS


Sometimes only a shot of pain can bring one back to the day.
Oh well, Whatever Works!

FMM








WHATEVER WORKS

Well, I'm facing another late night deadline and I still haven't broken out of my writers block.
The thoughts are inside the walls of my mind... trying to break through the metaphysical bricks.
But there is something there holding back the progress and I don't have a clue how to get it back.
Drugs haven't worked, alcohol hasn't worked... perhaps, if I stab myself in the leg with this knife?

FMM

No comments:

Post a Comment