A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Tuesday, June 9, 2015

A DELICIOUS FEELING, INDEED



A mysterious force of mystical nature is bringing back the murdered dead!
It is influencing the newly arisen to hunt down their murderers and enact revenge!
And, the force is allowing the undead to enjoy murdering the murderer...
By inflicting fear into the heart of the murderer before he dies at the hands of his former victim!
And it is A Delicious Feeling, indeed!

MJA








A DELICIOUS FEELING, INDEED

Take it from me, a once alive 21 year old woman, you don't want to walk a N.C. mile in my shoes.
That proverbial mile takes me from the swampy grave my murdered body was buried in... up to Wilmington.
I am alive again, like several murdered women before me, reborn undead to track down my killer!
I can see him in my mind right now... stalking his next prey... unaware I am walking miles to murder him back!

MJA


No comments:

Post a Comment