A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Monday, October 20, 2014

FIVE CHANCES TOO MANY



For those of you who believe in heaven and hell...
Is FIVE CHANCES TOO MANY?

RLJ





FIVE CHANCES TOO MANY

Mister Jones, this is the 5th time your soul has been brought before me in 3 years.
I don't know what kind of kamikaze bullshit you're doing over there on the earthly plane.
Because of my contract with god, and hell being full, I've sent you back to earth memory free.
But now you're trying my patience... and you will remember the pain of... the day you entered HELL!

SDB

No comments:

Post a Comment