A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Thursday, October 16, 2014

RED TEXAS CLAY


 Red Texas Clay,
As red as the blood that once coated the dryness,
Covers the Texas landscape with tasty cells...
 From the wasted lives of the many -- from the past!

RLJ






RED TEXAS CLAY

I've tasted the red Texas dust from dry Clint in the west to the damp red clay of Hemphill to the east!
I can easily identify the blood cells of the countless slaughtered Native Americans in a bite.
I can also taste the countless blood cells of the countless Africans slaughtered there, too.
That's the thing about being a vampire... I know the taste of the blood I eat... even in Red Texas Clay!

SAN

No comments:

Post a Comment