A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Friday, October 3, 2014

MAY I AWAKEN BEFORE I ROT


You don't need a lot of air when you are dead!

RLJ




MAY I AWAKEN BEFORE I ROT


I love the sound of the rain pattering on top of my coffin during these months of storms.
Otherwise, the sounds of silence show me no love during the long lonely times.
I am dead and I am buried and I am still under the influence of the witch's spell.
May I awaken to exact my vengeance before I rot to my bones inside this tomb.

DSE 


No comments:

Post a Comment