A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Friday, October 31, 2014

HALLOWEEN OUTSIDE MY WINDOW



Ah, the frightful sounds of Halloween.
I think I'll stay inside tonight.

SAL





HALLOWEEN OUTSIDE MY WINDOW

I've got the covers pulled right up to my hard breathing nose.
I'm watching the scariest movie I know for the 31st time over the decades.
I'll just sit right here and watch John Carpenter's masterpiece about that Thing.
I'll leave the Halloween night to the things that go bump in the darkness outside my window!


SAL


No comments:

Post a Comment