A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Tuesday, October 28, 2014

I DO FEAR THE CREATURES UNDER MY BED



I've written about them before.
They first appeared when I was a child.
They are the dark creatures that live under my bed.
They follow me wherever I go.
And tonight, they are scaring the crap out of me... again!
And... I DO FEAR THE CREATURES UNDER MY BED!

WLM





I DO FEAR THE CREATURES UNDER MY BED

Ah crap, its midnight again and the creatures of the darkness under my bed are fighting again!
One of them gave out a shrill shriek that was so loud it startled me awake!
They are now engaged in physical combat... my bed is shaking so hard it might flip over.
Lesson learned -- when they fight, I stay in bed until the sun arises and they retreat... again!

WLM



No comments:

Post a Comment