A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Wednesday, October 8, 2014

HOWLING AT THE BLOOD MOON


Oh, 
It was going to be a long night...
When the Werewolf, 
Bathed in this rare wicked October Moon...
Could be heard growling and snarling and --
HOWLING AT THE BLOOD MOON!

RLJ





HOWLING AT THE BLOOD MOON

I'm jotting these notes down in my journal of death... my reminder of how awful I am!
This latest horrid entry comes at the conclusion of last night's full 'Blood Moon' experience!
The were-beast within me exploded in a wanton perverse orgy of heightened violence last night!
Twenty bodies... pieces of them scattered across this dew damped ground, victims of my curse!

SAM

No comments:

Post a Comment