A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Saturday, October 11, 2014

TAKEN NOT SO GENTLY BY DEATH


Bad men in a bad place...
Took my life without a second thought!
I died,
They walked away,
Now I am facing the ultimate consequence!

BAE





TAKEN NOT SO GENTLY BY DEATH

Death knocked at the door to my eternal soul the day they shot me through the heart.
They left me bleeding and broken right here on the grimy sidewalk off the boardwalk.
Death cares not if a man is shot dead by a group of common street thugs!
It was my soul that was dragged screaming from my body while the thugs walked away.

BAE




No comments:

Post a Comment