A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Saturday, October 25, 2014

LOOKING AT THEM LOOKING AT ME


Oh, 
I stay inside during the nighttime of this time of the year.
I have the The Sight... 
And I know what is out there in the darkness.
They mostly leave the ignorant alone.
But people like me?
I'm always looking at them looking at me!

SAK



LOOKING AT THEM LOOKING AT ME

I'm looking out my kitchen window into the dark back yard as I wash these dishes.
The eyes of ghastly things out in the darkness are staring back at me with reflective sight.
It's not the trees, its not the squirrels, it's not the cats... it is the eyes of the things of darkness.
Halloween is coming soon... and the dark things that hide there are awakening to stare at me!

SAK



No comments:

Post a Comment