A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Friday, October 10, 2014

THE HOMICIDAL DEAD (2)


The dead walk the earth as homicidal cannibals who eat the living!
The living have mostly been murdered and consumed.
I am alive.
My mission in life,
Before I am eventually cornered and bitten,
Is to find somebody else alive... anybody!

JAC






THE HOMICIDAL DEAD (2)

I've always wondered why, and how, are these zombie monsters so strong?
I've been grabbed by those steel grip hands more than once by a single zombie.
I've nearly bought the farm too many times... but I am now smarter than I was before.
I keep a squeeze tube of lithium grease on me at all times... they can't eat what they can't grip!

JAC

No comments:

Post a Comment