A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Tuesday, October 21, 2014

A SURVIVOR TALE


Nature oftentimes takes a lot to give a lot. Case in point...
A SURVIVOR TALE!

RLJ







A SURVIVOR TALE

...The water in the creek was clear and full of trout on that faithful day.
I was fully focused on my task as I fished out two large ones for supper.
Suddenly, there were frighteningly familiar sounds surrounding me... four grizzly bears.
I escaped that horror to write this survival missive -- minus the fish, and my right arm!...

MAJ


No comments:

Post a Comment